Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

my soft white under-belly exposed

• Pat
  • Pat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 679

Replied by Pat on topic my soft white under-belly exposed

"I sing the body electric..."
That was the inspiration for some of that rant{ I think it comes from Walt Whitman}
You guys are my inspiration on this path.
:heart: to all[ especially my circle sisters ;) ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lin, CherylB
7 years 5 months ago #3178

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CherylB
  • Thank you received: 1521

Replied by CherylB on topic my soft white under-belly exposed

Let the wind blow, let the fire glow, let the water flow, let the earth grow. This is our way.

You are quite the bard, Pat!

I hear you brother. Your sisters and brothers hear you. A transformation, a rebirth, like a new babe bursting free from its warm protective womb, naked and vulnerable. There are things lost and learned during this experience. Ah yes, the world can be cold, harsh, frightening and lonely for someone so small and laid bare. But you are not alone and you receive guidance from beyond.

Certainly, you are joined by your fellow travelers, hand in hand, under the protection of the Mother and Father of All That Is. Do not despair, we are with you. Together we shall venture out and seek the ancient truths that are hidden, yet discernible for those willing to walk the walk, not just talk the talk. We must strive to be open, to find the ebb and flow, the balance of giving and receiving... information, education, experience, and wisdom. That takes effort and determination.

Remember the past... it brought you here. But do not look back... there is excitement ahead. Set aside the perceptions, opinions, assumptions, and pretense of the now. We are the universe manifesting in human form. There will be challenges to navigate in this physical realm. Your heart and soul already sing their truth through your words. I'll sing in harmony. I've got your back, bro!

"I sing the body electric
I glory in the glow of rebirth
Creating my own tomorrow
When I shall embody the earth
And I'll serenade Venus
I'll serenade Mars
And I'll burn with the fire of ten million stars" ~ from the movie Fame

We are old, new, the same, stronger than before... sisters and brothers, together, walking the path. I'm sure we can find a robe and some shoes for you, as well! :lol:

We are one, Family.
Love is law, Blessed Be!

:heart:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pat, Lin
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by CherylB.
7 years 5 months ago #3177

• Pat
  • Pat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 679

my soft white under-belly exposed was created by Pat

I lay prone, my soft white under-belly exposed. The self-made shell I thought would protect me has been shucked off by the sharp reasoning of the universe. My weaknesses and vulnerabilities are there for all to see. The armor I covered myself in, its self- delusional protection, has fallen away. With each revelation of the true nature of the world, the layers of assumption are peeled away.
It is gone. I am naked, standing outside in the cool reality of this universe, sky-clad for all to see. All of my personal defenses have been stripped off and a mystical wind of truth blows around me. My hands reach out for mercy, support and fellowship. Shivering in this icy environment, I call out to the darkness for help and comfort. I know that there is someone else standing beside me. Are they just as vulnerable as I am? Are they going to attack me with my defenses down, piercing through the imaginary shield I’ve been forced to laid aside? All this has been caused by the reason and truth of nature itself. These ancient laws, laid down eons ago, have proved true and are devastatingly powerful. They humble me.
The fear of the unknown, with its worst case scenarios and fantasies of eminent destruction, shake me to my core. The uncertainties of what will come next rattles my once confident bearing. I am empty of all my pretensions and assumptions, dependent on the kindness of unseen strangers. I feel myself shrink in this precarious state, diminished by my own nakedness. Why did I leave myself this way, with any false ideas of self-protection stripped off of me?
There is a whisper in the howling wind. A voice brought by the bracing wind. It swirls around this uncertain space I find myself at. A soft voice that is barely audible, slowly growing louder as the breeze picks up speed. In this growing torrent of wind, an answer gradually becomes loud and clear.
“Do not despair, you are not alone. The things you perceived could protected yourself where an illusion. They were just a pretense formed by a fearful imagination.
You now stand naked in the cold reality of the universe. This is the only way you can receive any of the knowledge and powers it has to give. You see yourself as alone and weak, but you are courageous in your vulnerability and powerful in your new alliances. You have many fellow seekers on your path, ready to stand with you in the fight against ignorance. Together you are armed with the ancient truths of this mystical belief you’ve chosen. With this spiritual guidance, you are a formidable force against the foolishness of the world around all of you.
This is how you should be, the only way you can be. Some may call you a fool, allowing yourself to be so open to attacks from brutally harsh enemies with suspect agendas, but re-examine what is really happening.
How can one truly be open to learn and receive anything until they are empty of all that hinders them? Can any progress be made if all the barriers that stop it aren’t conquered?
You are like a sponge, it has to be rung out of all that it has absorbed to be able to take more in. You are a cup that is already full, it cannot receive anything more until it is emptied.
You see yourself as small and alone in an uncaring world, look again at what is truly there. Who stands beside you? You may be one against this indifferent world, but others stand beside you. You reach out for mercy in this darkness, but now your hands are grasped in fellowship with fellow comrades. Together you will join in a harmony of audacious truth, so powerful that any foe will quake in its thunderous call. You will be a force, so strong that walls and barriers will crumble in your wake. You are united in wisdom as ancient as time itself. Together, you are the pure manifestation of the will that moves this universe,” The voice sings to you.
Now your shame has become pride, your fear has transformed into courage. You take the hand of the others that travel down this path, a grip made strong by the resolve of the righteous. You won’t have to fight any foes, because all will stand in awe of you and your companions. They will shrink in fear at your combined power and strength. You march together, striding toward something larger then yourselves. You are empowered by the truth that your journey is guided by love. You mean to cause no harm to any in your wake and act only out of love. Together, we hold are heads high and our eyes are set on the glorious truth ahead.
We call out:
” Love is the law! We do as we will, harming none. We are an old people, we are a new people. We are the same people, stronger than before! Blessed be!”
We sing this out three times and it becomes so.
We are the magical force of truth, we are the will of nature, and we are the power of the universe. We can manifest anything because of this magical power and the understanding of its responsibility. As we will it, so mote it be! :heart:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lin, CherylB
7 years 5 months ago #3175

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds