Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

resilutions

• priestess.avalon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by priestess.avalon on topic resilutions

Did you happen to put your foot in your mouth on accident, Tap? You poor, baby. ;)
7 years 3 months ago #3610

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1472

Replied by Lin on topic resilutions

Insight is a powerful thing. If you put your mind to it, Pat, you'll master anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pat
7 years 3 months ago #3586

• Pat
  • Pat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 679

resilutions was created by Pat

Why is it easier to find fault in people and things, then to find virtue in them? In these times, it seems that some find the latter virtuous things just as repellent as the former faulty ones. I hate to be one of those people that screams his opinions at everyone, usually highly critical and negative, because they love the echo of there own voice. With this in mind and the new year coming, I will try to take a few steps back and change my perspective a little. I feel like I just unloosened my tongue, but even so, I need to be kinder and have a small amount of detachment when spouting off what I think. So, I resolve that my opinion will be tempered by a modicum of distance and a large amount of mercy. Lets see how long it will take before I break it? :heart: :irish:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lin
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Pat.
7 years 3 months ago #3578

Time to create page: 0.081 seconds