× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Introduction

• Thank you received: 1152

Replied by Carol on topic Introduction

Hi Amber,
My name is Carol and I sit in with you in CoTW.
I'm another Earth sign: Virgo, and I love gardening too, although I'm getting too stiff to bend well.
I'm so glad that you decided to join us, Welcome.
If you find that you want to discuss something or are having difficulty with lessons, this is a good place to ask questions
BB
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda C., Wendy, Brenda
2 years 5 months ago #7374

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1388

Replied by Wendy on topic Introduction

Welcome Amber. I'm Wendy, another Capricorn and I'm happy to meet you. I'm sure you'll meet some great people in the class. There's so much to learn, but having Lisa and Anton as teachers will make it exciting and personal. Abundant blessings on your journey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linda C.
2 years 6 months ago #7368

• amber
  • amber's Avatar Topic Author
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Thank you received: 4

Introduction was created by amber

Hi my name is Amber I am a mom of 2 young kids my daughter is 2 years old and my son is 3 months old I also have 3 dogs i am a Capricorn an earth sign gardening and having my hand in dirt makes me happy i call it my happy place lol I do get shy and reserved around new people and I don’t like being put of the spot makes me nervous I been Reading what I can for about a year now on my own with some help from a teacher who been helping me on my path she been doing it for 40 years or so I done mostly protection spells i have done a cleansing of someone home with help from my teacher and the person was very happy with my work I find myself more as a ECLECTIC WITCH I was raised Christian but always felt there was something better I was spouse to be doing and I couldn’t understand how one god made everything made no sense to me hecate is my goddess I haven’t yet found a god yet thinking cuz I blocking it them out cuz of the religion I was in and I get uncomfortable around Males i don’t know yet if I want to be in the religious side of things so I taken the class to help me learn more and see if I like Wiccan ways and if it for me I have a high intuition Since I was a kid alway had the little voice in my head guiding me but I don’t always listen and get myself in trouble I have a learning disability my reading and spelling ain’t good I can read books but sometimes I don’t understand what I reading or some words are to big but I just work extra hard and try to learn what I can
Just wanted to introduce myself and say a bit about myself as I didn’t say much in class
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol, Linda C., Naiad0314, Brenda
2 years 6 months ago #7367

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds