Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi everyone

• AnnaBates
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by AnnaBates on topic Hi everyone

I'm glad you posted. Not many people use the forums, and that is unfortunate because people who come to the CEC circles should have a place to converse. I enjoy the circles also. I hope you keep visiting!
1 year 5 months ago #8478

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• chameleon
  • chameleon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Hi everyone was created by chameleon

This is Johanna. I'm not sure if I'm in the right place here. Is anyone here from the new 10/2022 Coming Home to the Craft of the Wise?
I'm having a difficult time navigating this site. Has there been any new discussions for this class? I'm only finding discussions from past classes. Am I the first one here? Lol!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol
1 year 5 months ago #8476

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds