× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Anew am I...

• Thank you received: 1279

Replied by Anton on topic Anew am I...

Hi Jennifer,

I though so.!

I also got your message you left on the shop phone about coming to circle. Sadly we were completely booked for Yule so we couldn't squeeze you in, and we are not holding a circle this Friday (26th Dec.).

I'll give you a call either Monday or Tuesday of next week to explain how the waiting list works during the winter months.. I will gladly pop your name on the waiting list and I'm sure we'll manage to get you in before too long.

Blessed Be - Anton
Normal service will be resumed shortly... Just as soon as we've figured out what 'normal' is.
9 years 3 months ago #648

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fluttermore
  • Fluttermore's Avatar Topic Author
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Thank you received: 3

Replied by Fluttermore on topic Anew am I...

The evening that I had stopped in was the Friday night that an author was visiting, a few weeks ago. Although, he had stepped out when I was in for my visit.

You had asked me what pantheon I was interested in/following and without much thought -due to my son making my head spin, I had answered that I did not know what that was. I was recently reading through my notes written back in June, and was reminded of that evening. I had noted that Celtic Wicca was the pantheon that interested me the most. Long story short, I would love to come to circle and further explore and learn! Please tell me what to do :)

~Jennifer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davis
9 years 4 months ago #631

• Thank you received: 1279

Replied by Anton on topic Anew am I...

Merry Meet Fluttermore,

I'm so glad you like Circle In A Box, it certainly is a powerful and moving piece. I must have listened to it hundreds of times yet it still gives me goosebumps too.

I'm doing my best to put a face to the name.. the encounter you describe certainly sounds familiar... how long ago did you come in?

All of us at the store do our very best to ensure that The Awareness Shop is a safe and welcoming pace for those who visit. To us it's way more than a shop or a business.. you may have gathered that we're not in it for the money. We are deeply humbled that our store has become the hub of a thriving spiritual community.

Perhaps, one day, we might have the pleasure of welcoming you to one of our circles. if and when you feel this is something you'd like to explore, please feel free to get in touch and I'll explain how everything works.

We meet every Friday night but, unfortunately, we are tight on space and need to operate a waiting list during the winter months. That said, we'll do our very best to get you in.

In the interim, if there is anything I or other members of our community can do to help, please feel free to post away on the board or pop into the store.

Blessed Be - Anton
Normal service will be resumed shortly... Just as soon as we've figured out what 'normal' is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davis, Fluttermore
9 years 4 months ago #630

• Fluttermore
  • Fluttermore's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 3

Anew am I... was created by Fluttermore

Hello to all, I would like to introduce myself.. Fluttermore, shall do. :P

June of 2013 I promised myself to seek out & learn what I did not know, but could feel. (This was not long after I had been asked by my father in law if I were wiccan or a witch.. not sure why he asked, but it was the gentle nudge I needed)

I've been reading books & tried to study what had been written about this familiar road. I had come to a point where I just wasn't getting it. On a whim, I stopped at the Awareness Shop. It was a rainy cold evening and I was met by the warmth of Anton.. Do you remember me? :) Maybe you will remember my son... the rambunctious little one, so full of life that Friday night!

Anton, you were very eager to help. After I explained how I just couldn't follow the books and comprehend, you allowed me to sample Circle in a Box, which by the way, gave me goosebumps right then and there!

I brought that CD home and listened, and listened, and listened. I put it on repeat and just let it play. Everything fell into place. What I had been reading became so much clearer to me!

I know more now than ever, I am truly on the right path. I have not yet attempted any rituals or truly completed a circle, but I know this CD will guide me well when I am ready to take that plunge. For now, it is all about the wealth of basic knowledge and familiarizing myself with the Goddess and God.

Thank you Anton, I appreciate your simple but huge acts of patience, kindness and guidance. Even with the distractions of my son - bouncing off the walls, I could feel how much you cared and wanted to help me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anton, Lin
9 years 4 months ago #629

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds