Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

making a big splash

• Kellas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by Kellas on topic making a big splash

What ARE you putting in those brownies these days? LOL
8 years 5 months ago #1602

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• priestess.avalon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by priestess.avalon on topic making a big splash

Hee hee hee! :)
8 years 5 months ago #1548

• Pat
  • Pat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 679

making a big splash was created by Pat

Being a Pisces, when I want to make some kind of point I tend to use water as my main symbols. So please bare with me if my metaphors are a little off. When we do something, anything, what and who are we doing it for. I say that any action has some selfish motive to it. This is not necessarily a bad thing. The things that we set out to do that really have any chance of actually working must have the true power of self-motivation. This gives focus and inner power to the things we do. It can be said that the focus of self is the microcosm of will, without it we can not possibly touch that thing that is bigger then the self{ the macrocosm} When a diver jumps in some water, is the dive the important thing? Is the splash that the dive makes, the wake that that splash makes and ripples out across the water the important thing? Lets get wet and splash about a bit and see :irish:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lin, CherylB, Davis
8 years 5 months ago #1537

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds