Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 749

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 1860

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2519

Deprecated: Array and string offset access syntax with curly braces is deprecated in /var/www/Domains/Eternal-Circle/libraries/vendor/leafo/lessphp/lessc.inc.php on line 2573
× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Prime Numbers

• priestess.avalon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by priestess.avalon on topic Prime Numbers

As I was reading your post I said "yikes" to myself. I am surely not a mathematician shit , without autocorrect I couldn't even spell it!
7 years 11 months ago #2645

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Pat
  • Pat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 679

Prime Numbers was created by Pat

Hey everyone, I've been reading and thinking about how numbers effect magic and how 2, 3, 5, 7 etc. are prevalent in magic. these numbers are prime numbers. I know in a lot of fiction they are very magical, even Carl Sagan used them in his novel "Contact" or my wife's
's favorite movie[ not mine , please don't tell her ;) ] " The Mirror Has Two Faces" uses them as major plot points. If anyone has info or books that a layman can read, not a mathematician, could you please hit me back :irish:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Andrea, Lin, CherylB
7 years 11 months ago #2639

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds