× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Salutations

• Thank you received: 1472

Replied by Lin on topic Salutations

Merry Meet, Tiger Moon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pat
7 years 10 months ago #2832

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 679

Replied by Pat on topic Salutations

I tip my hat in greeting to anyone I meet on this path. Merry meet to a fellow sojourner. Every year on this path is time well spent. Courage and fortitude are the earmarks of a wise sage. :irish:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lin
7 years 10 months ago #2821

• Thank you received: 1279

Replied by Anton on topic Salutations

Merry Meet Tiger Moon, and please forgive my tardiness in approving your message.

Firstly, I'm so sorry that we need to moderate new-comers to this forum, but we get so much spam, it would be intolerable for everyone if we didn't.

Secondly, please accept my apologies for taking longer than usual to approve your message... This weekend was our 23rd anniversary Faire at The Awareness Shop, so we were a little preoccupied with getting everything ready.

In any event, I bid you thrice welcome.

By the way, aging does not have to suck... Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is entirely optional... I guess it's all down to how you look at things.

When was the last time you took your shoes and socks off and jumped in a puddle?

'nuf said... go find that puddle!

Blessed Be - Anton
Normal service will be resumed shortly... Just as soon as we've figured out what 'normal' is.
7 years 10 months ago #2819

• Tiger_moon
  • Tiger_moon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Never Writes, Never Phones...
  • Thank you received: 1

Salutations was created by Tiger_moon

;) Hello I'm new here and wanted to get to know everyone!!!

In other words ageing Suck

I hail from Missoula, Montana. I've been practicing for almost 20years with a personal crisis in the middle of it.

I've now learned that personal evolution and conquered it. Not that it was easy I had to do battle twice.

I am still learning how to live in this world with this body. I've also am also learning that I am not as immortal as I thought ten years ago. In other words ageing Sucks!
7 years 10 months ago #2808

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds