× Welcome to the CEC forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Clear eyed and awake

• priestess.avalon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Replied by priestess.avalon on topic Clear eyed and awake

This IS a fabulous journey. Every day I learn more about myself and try to live my life in conjunction with my spiritual beliefs. It gets hard sometimes because the muggles just don't get it. Garbage all around on the ground, shitty food being served, kids who can't put their phones down and get dirty....so much more. Ah, fuck 'em. I'll pick up the garbage, eat real food, and teach the kids I know about nature and the bounty that the mother has to offer. Love is the Law!

I used to think that we, the seekers, the magick makers were looked at as being weird. Now I guess I don't see that anymore because I'm so wrapped up in my own world. I like my world so much better because all of you are in it. We have so much to offer and share with each other and I'm grateful for all of you.
❤️ Blessed Be!
7 years 8 months ago #3071

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CherylB
  • Respected Correspondent
  • Thank you received: 1521

Replied by CherylB on topic Clear eyed and awake

Happy, and grateful, to be walking the path... this strange trip... together with you and our spiritual family, brother! Keeping looking around... maybe you can point something out that I missed, a different perspective. I'll try to do the same.

:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: priestess.avalon, Pat, Lin, Davis
7 years 8 months ago #3064

• Pat
  • Pat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 679

Clear eyed and awake was created by Pat

The long strange trip
As I continue on this path, I’ve started to look around me. The scales that had been formed around my eyes have started to fall off and my vision has started to clear. I look around at this wonderful world that we are bless to live on and I’m astonished. I feel as though I was asleep and now I slowly am becoming awakened, the sleep is being wash out of my eyes. Clear eyes can see so much in this fabulous word. To all that walk the path, see me and we will journey together.
:mindblown: :heart: :irish:
The following user(s) said Thank You: priestess.avalon, Lin, CherylB, Davis
7 years 10 months ago #2864

Time to create page: 0.041 seconds